Welcome to the Project Birdhouse blog!


Welcome to the Project Birdhouse blog. Whether you came here because you know me or happened across one of my birdhouses, I hope you'll enjoy my project as much as I do.

I enjoy painting birdhouses in my spare time. I ran out of friends and family to give them to, so I decided to start sending them around the world as friends, coworkers and acquaintances took trips. They send me back pictures of the birdhouse in its new locale, and it gets posted to the Google Photos album and Instagram accounts linked below.

The birdhouses always make people smile and bring a touch of whimsy to their new home.

If you're traveling somewhere and want to bring a birdhouse with you (or would like one for your home), email me at ProjectBirdhouse@gmail.com, and I can send you a birdhouse to help expand the project.

Enjoy!

Now also on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/projectbirdhouse/

Google Photo Album:
https://goo.gl/photos/afnzLUJyP1QYoAqD8


Monday, November 9, 2015

Disney World, Florida

JP took some birdhouses on a family trip to Disney World:

At All Star Sports with Mickey Mouse


In front of the Tree of Life (Animal Kingdom)

Africa!  (Animal Kingdom)

With African drummers (Animal Kingdom)

With African drums (Animal Kingdom)

Everest (Animal Kingdom)
In front of Everest (Animal Kingdom)

Lion King show (Animal Kingdom)

River and Everest (Animal Kingdom)

On safari, with a lion in the background (to the right of the birdhouse roof) (Animal Kingdom)

On safari with elephants (Animal Kingdom)

Tree of Life (Animal Kingdom

Tree of Life (Animal Kingdom)

Fun at Animal Kingdom

The crew at Animal Kingdom


Riding Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (the wildest ride in the wilderness)

JP took photos all over Disney World! 

Imagination pavilion at Epcot

JP's favorite pavilion at Epcot: the Land

England pavilion at Epcot.  Cheers!

Enjoying the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot
Ta da!
Cheers from Germany!
Some Tinkerbell magic at Epcot
Who's ready for some Splash Mountain fun?
Splash Mountain - mid-ride with Br'er Bear and Br'er Fox
SPLASH!

Zip-a-dee-do-dah!  The end of the Splash Mountain ride


In front of Tower of Terror (Hollywood Studios)
PLUNGING on Tower of Terror!  EEKS!



      
Is this France?  Nope, just Epcot.


At the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular (Hollywood Studios)

No comments:

Post a Comment